četrtek, 16. november 2017

Envelope Card using See No Evil Tilda..

Good morning lovely people!

Irene here, today I´m using "See No Evil Tilda" for my little bit of inspiration.
Here is my project, I hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!


I use my Prismacolor Pencils and some Distress INK, in this case "Ground Espresso" to distress the edges to give a vintage look to the image.


I used the Envelope punch Board to create an envelope box, but I also used plenty Magnolia Doohickeys just like the clouds from the DooHickey Box Volume 8 and the beautiful doilie die "Lace Coaster".


I use layers and layers of gorgeous papers from my favorite Paper Pads from Maja Design, like the Denim & Friends, I Wish and  Home for the Holidays collections.

But I also used a few Scrapiniec chipboards "Doily Lace - Doilies" as well as some of the gorgeous Vintage Seam Binding with a cute charm called "Handbag", simply stunning...

All of these give so much texture and dimension to this project..
Don't you think?


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!
Have a wonderful rest of the week!!!

Hugs, Irene 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar